Thursday, April 24, 2008

Busy Week Blues!

Yo! I've been wicked busy this week. Yeah, I said wicked. I did winter twice in Maine so I feel like I can pepper my posts with that New Englandism every once in a blue moon. I didn't get a chance to pursue all of the crafting delights I was hoping to pursue this week (I don't even know where the time went...), so I'm publishing some classic doodles. This is all from my April desk calendar. You don't believe me? Look at the picture below!!


Benny and the Jets was on my Pandora... decided I needed to try my hand at a rather mannish topic--airplanes.

This is how I feel. The items on my to do list are like scary, spikey monsters standing right behind me. "Help! I'm stressing!" -- that's my mantra this week! I hope to bring you some good stuff soon though. I've been procrastinating on a sewing project that promises to knock my socks off, perhaps yours as well. Don't know yet.


Fav doodle of April. Hands down. Fav.

(Insert very small plug for the awesomest team in baseball...) No, really, the song was playing on Pandora and I was feelin' it with my new pink pen. So thus ends my lamest post ever, but I wanted yall to see something creative from me...

1 comment:

  1. i'm giving a shout out to your blog on my blog. teach me to doodle like you do?

    ReplyDelete