Monday, January 12, 2009

A Berage Of Holiday Posts

So in typical Cool Kids Crafting style, and when I say "holiday" posts, I mean I'm reaching all the way back to November for a last look at Thanksgiving. I decided to give myself the gift of stress-free holidays, and for the most part I achieved this modest and self-serving goal. And I put off the crafting posts until now. But in the coming days (about two weeks), it will be like Christmas all over again! Yay! And who couldn't use an extra dose of Christmas in late January? Well, if you must, pull out the Bing Crosby Holiday album and warm yourself some hot chocolate or some spiked egg nog. I don't know what your particular holiday traditions include, but crafts and entertaining are a major part of mine. And after the holiday season posts are all hung by the chimney with care, I'll be showing you two paintings and introducing a new arena to my blog -- recipes! In the past I've done a bit of baking and shared that with y'all, but this is like meal stuff, meats, veggies, et cetera. So clearly 2009 is going to be a fantastic year for this little corner of the Web.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I can't wait! Perhaps I'll put on my fab Anthro Christmas apron and do some baking of my own!

    ReplyDelete