Thursday, February 4, 2010

I know, enough with the Christmas already....


And I promise to do that very soon. But I couldn't resist showing this sock monkey Santa Claus I made out of my forever gingerbread dough.

I think I mentioned this earlier, but naturally am too lazy to check, but the dough is 500% more pliable, smell-goodier, smoother and easier to work with when it's been heated in the microwave. Nuke the stuff for half a minute and you're really cooking with gas. Notice Santa's lovely complexion and smooth skin. Quite nice for a monkey man.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hilary, was checking out your website to see if you had an updated poste on your Dr. Pepper cake entry at the state fair and saw your cool christmas ornaments. I want one for Christmas 2010!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooops, the previous comment was from your Uncle Remmel.

    ReplyDelete