Thursday, December 27, 2007

Craft Hiatus

The Christmas to New Year's week is always busy, especially with trips to Arkansas and New York City thrown in with my dad's 55th birthday!
I'm on break from my crafts right now, but I have some really exciting things planned for January, including my long-awaited dining room makeover. The indecision has come to an end, now it's time to get this room assembled! And I'm making coral reef out of household objects. Have you noticed how trendy coral reef is? Not that it's a new trend, but it seems to be sticking around, so I'm joining the coral reef fan club. Through my seasonal work for Lilly Pulitzer, I've gotten a chance to really study the new coral reef that has become a hallmark of Lilly Signature Stores and I've devised a way to make my own (as the dining room centerpiece, naturally) out of sticks, salt, hot glue and spray paint. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. that sounds like the most amazing, sort-of-geologic thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete