Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sticker Chicks Reunited

My office bff Stepheny and I collect fruit stickers. It's to the the point that we both admit we've bought fruits we don't even like very much so that we can get a cool sticker. The cantaloupe sticker really sticks out the most and that's all Stepheny. Actually, almost all of the stickers are Stepheny.
And I've posted this because today we were reunited with our sticker sheet. It had been lost for weeks and the office wasn't as fun without it, quite honestly. Well, it returned. Miss Stepheny found it in her cube and we are rejoicing. It's back on the wall and eagerly awaiting new fruit stickers. Too bad I didn't bring an apple to work!

1 comment:

  1. You are darn tootin right Ms. Sticka Chick! Thank goodness I found that sheet. It was stuck between two papers, and I found it totally by accident.

    And for all of you out there that don't know us, here is how addicted we have become to the sticker sheet...........I was coming into work this very morning, upset because I saw a fruit sticker on the ground in the parking garage and I knew the sticker sheet was lost. I mourned the fact that I would have no where to put my new found stick and then I mourned the fact that I actually cared about who would see me bending over to pick a fruit sticker off of a parking garage.....

    I think I will get it anyway! I'm not THAT old!!!!!

    STICKER CHIX RULE

    ReplyDelete