Thursday, February 14, 2008

Pink, Red, Ribbon, Chocolate!


Happy Valentines Day. Yeah, it's a fairly bogus holiday, but any excuse to make crafts for others is good enough for me. I thought I'd post some additional pictures of these little paper bowls with chocolate and ribbon I made for four special ladies at my office. In th e bottom picture, you can see that I incorporated my newly acquired calligraphy skills to write my Valentines. So fun! And I have so much liquid starch left over from this paper mache experience, I'm sure to be showing off more paper mache projects in the future. So, uh, get ready readers!
And now, as pitchers & catchers report to Spring Training today, my thoughts turn to baseball... At long last, winter is over and the best season is here... So look forward to some baseball crafts coming soon! (I've got my tribute to Big Papi all planned out already. Too bad I'm the only person in Dallas who will appreciate it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment